Acid Reflux Foods to Avoid
When suffering from acid reflux there are certain types of foods and
drinks you should take out of your diet completely. These can include meats that are fried, products that are
high on dairy, and drinks that have citric acid in them. For the purpose of this article we will look at 10
products a person should not ingest while suffering from acid reflux.
1. Ground Beef Chuck is a type of meat bought at any local grocery store. Doctors suggest this type of meat
can cause instant acid reflux if eaten in large portions or for some people if eaten at all.
2. Macaroni and Cheese is one of America’s favorite foods. Unfortunately macaroni and cheese is also one of
the top causes of acid reflux. If you are looking to sleep well at night, put down the macaroni.
3. French Fries are potatoes that are sliced, fried, and seasoned really well. Tasty as they may be this
can be a sure fire way to ignite the burning feeling in your chest.
4. Potato Chips are also fried potatoes. The flavor of each chip combined with how it is cooked can cause
acid reflux. If you are addicted to chips and cannot say no, you may try baked chips.
Click Here For The #1 Heartburn Relief Guide - Heartburn No
5. Chocolate is an awesome comfort food when feeling down, but the comfort will not last long if acid
reflux kicks in. If you suffer from acid reflux you may try avoiding all chocolates. Chocolate may be the culprit
causing you pain.
6. Spaghetti with sauce is an easy to cook meal. It is also a cheap way of feeding large amounts of people.
However spaghetti can become expensive when you have to pay for acid reflux medications.
7. Ice cream is a favorite dessert choice of a lot of people. Despite the cold texture ice cream can cause
acid reflux. If your acid reflux coexists with your ice cream habits, putting down the next pint of rocky road may
be the best way to go.
8. Milk shakes are a smooth drink choice on a hot day, but the combination of ice cream and milk boosts
your dairy intake through the roof. If you are struggling with acid reflux this little treat may be the reason
9. Lemonade, grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice are all items that release citric acid into the body.
Citric acid can play a pivotal role on the pain level of acid reflux. Make the smart decision and stay away from
these three drinks.
10. Alcoholic beverages can be a relaxing way to end your day. The relaxation may not last long though if
acid reflux takes over your body.
All 10 of these items are things that may cause your acid reflux. Some of these things will have a major effect
on you, and some of them may not. Acid reflux is different with each individual.
Who Else Wants To Relieve Their Heartburn Naturally and
Permanently Without Expensive Prescriptions?
If you answered that question with a yes, then I urge you to check out Heartburn No More.
This unique, 5-step holistic heartburn system is perfectly designed to heal your digestive tract from the inside
out to give you lasting relief without resorting to expensive medications with unknown long-term side effects.
Don't let heartburn run your life.. get Heartburn No More and get back to living your life without the pain of acid
reflux. Click Here To Get It Now!